Kyle Robert Schultz is an amazing author of fantasy and re-telling-ish type stories (listen to the podcast). Today he talks about helpful writing tools, writing inspiration, favorite and least favorite fairytales, and more!
His newest book, The Stroke of Eleven, releases on November 30th. You’ll want to read it. Seriously. Look at how amazing it is: http://kylerobertshultz.com/books/beaumontandbeasley/thestrokeofeleven/
Are you following Kyle online? Why on earth not? Go remedy this mistake immediately:
- Website: http://www.kylerobertshultz.com
- Books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/author/kylerobertshultz
- Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/user/KyleRobertShultz
- Goodreads: http://www.goodreads.com/kylerobertshultz
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/kylerbrtshultz
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/kylerobertshultz
- Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/kylerobertshultz
Interested in those writing tools Kyle mentioned? Find them below:
Voice Dream app for text-to-speech: http://www.voicedream.com
ProWritingAid for catching typos: https://prowritingaid.com
When is the next #ChatWithIndieAuthor episode? Excellent question! Wednesday December 27th will bring us a chat with E.B. Dawson. Have questions for her? Leave it on social media using the hashtag!
Like this video and want to support my writing efforts? Subscribe to my channel, check out my blog (http://hannahheath-writer.blogspot.com), or buy my short story (http://amzn.to/2zgUNtF). Or all three!
Some links are Amazon affiliate. Thank you for your support!